Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

#11817
How do I open the port for my bot? I already added an inbound rule in the Window Defender Firewall for the TCP port I'm using. However, when I start the bot it says the port isn't open so none of the links are clickable. Is there some other way to do that?
By Garad
#12071
Crypto90 wrote:Already answered over discord and ticket.
You also have to open your tcp port on your router if you try to host the bot in a home environment.
I'm pretty new to hosting this, how do I actually go into my router settings to do the port forwarding part? Is there a specific guide or default gateway IP I should look for?

Already answered over discord and ticket. You als[…]

kein Discord connect mehr

So wie auf dem Screenshot ist es seit Anfang an ei[…]

Probleme auf dem Discord Server

Ich konnte leider noch nicht den Fehler finden war[…]

Restart

Hmmm okay, gut zu wissen. Bei mir läuft er zw[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!