Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
Hi, I have A LOT of music i want to add which is stored in the same drive as the bot, so I was wondering if there is a way to add all the music without having to upload them through the web GUI.
I have tried putting the music into the folder where the uploaded music goes but it just doesn't see the files.
Thanks in advance :-D :-D
Just create a symbolic link into the music folder:
Code: Select all
ln -s /source/folder/path /path/musicbot/music/externalMusic
This creates a symbolic virtual folder called „externalMusic“ into your bots music folder which then points to your large music list folder.

TS3MusicBot can handle symbolic links.
Crypto90 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:44 am Just create a symbolic link into the music folder:
ln -s /source/folder/path /path/musicbot/music/externalMusic
This creates a symbolic virtual folder called „externalMusic“ into your bots music folder which then points to your large music list folder.

TS3MusicBot can handle symbolic links.
Thanks for the reply!!
I've tried creating a symbolic link through the debian environment and through windows (I'm using linux subsystem version). But when creating the meta data for the files I get this error:
New meta data database found. Generating meta data for all available media files...
Exception in thread "Thread-46" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at ts3musicbot.M.a(Unknown Source)
        at w.f.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
And then the music section of the webGUI doesn't work and doesn't even let me make a folder.
I'm thinking maybe it has to do with my music collection being too large? it is almost 500gb, will try a smaller size to see if it works.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Hi. I have one question. Is there a difference r[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!