Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Wenn du Hilfe benötigst, stelle deine Frage hier.
Um die Entwickler etwas zu entlasten, können Nutzer anderen Nutzern auch helfen.
By Aeqificales
Hey,
i get the Error as shown above, even though i already have the administrator flag set to the mintty.exe. Any ideas?
Ah, and the web interface does also not work, but maybe that's becaues of the other problem.
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
The Launcher needs to be executed with admin rights, also the mintty.exe inside the bin folder needs the "run as admin" flag set.

If both points are met, you should not get any permission warning. Otherwise you have to check why your system mess up with the permissions in some way.
Check if your antivirus blocked or deleted any connection/file.

We always recommend to run the bots in a linux environment.

If your webinterface does not come up, I assume you started the bot process and get a console output from the java process visible in the launcher, you should be able to open the webinterface with a click on the shown LAN IP in the launcher.
for the WAN ip to work, you have to make mostly portforwarding in your router (some internet provider do not even allow port forwarding because you probably only get a shared ipv4 and a ipv6).

If your webinterface still does not come up, send us the console output you get.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!