Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By Eris116
Hello,

I just got the Bot and it seems to be working decently well, the only issue I have at this point is the audio quality on youtube songs is really bad. I read this post (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2595) and saw that it will go to the lowest quality video to avoid CPU spikes. Is there any way to disable this? I would rather have some issues with cpu than listen to music that sounds bad.

I am using the bot on Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS.

As an example this was a song that sounded bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSc0o6xVnmY

Thank you!
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
It will use the highest available "audio only" source if available. If no audio only source is available, it tries some specific formats and if they also not available it will choose the lowest video and goes up to bestvideo
Code: Select all
bestaudio > 140 > 18 > 22 > bestvideo
We could implement a startup argument to change/disable this behaviour.
Best alternative would be:
Code: Select all
bestaudio > bestvideo 
(but with a max resolution of 720p or 1080p, everything above will really hurt your server cpu (think of 4k or 8k videos), 99% of servers have no gpu acceleration or gpu build in, so videos get decoded with the cpu.

By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
Also make sure you have turned off AGC (automatic gain control) in your own client playback settings.
If your bot volume is low, AGC does increase the sound which reduces the quality a lot.
By Eris116
Hey Crypto,

Thanks for the reply.

I disabled AGC and I think it does sound better. I will play with it a bit and see how it sounds.

Might I recommend adding that to a FAQ? I saw a few sound quality posts below mine, I'm not sure if it's a common issue.

Thanks!
Crypto90 liked this
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!