Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By arriej
Posts Avatar
Hey,

So i'm not entirely sure if this issue is related to the ts3 music bot. or that my teamspeak server is broken.

But since I updated the teamspeak server to V3.3 i have the issue with the bot that it keeps giving me this messages:

Could not set avatar. Max avatar size is set to 0kb on this server for the TS3MusicBot client servergroup. Increase 'i_client_max_avatar_filesize' on this server." If i make the bot admin. I get the same message but then with 10kb.

I tried to logon with an other client ID, and set an avatar and that worked fine. To make sure the bot is able to set an avatar, I changed the permission for the bot it self to -1. also this dint work.

I don't see any errors or other things that look out of the order in the logs.
By jglenn246
I'm getting the exact same error and I have also increased the file size and I know for a fact that increasing works because I did it for my client yet the bot which has full teamspeak permissions cannot set an avatar.
By arriej
Posts Avatar
jglenn246 wrote:I'm getting the exact same error and I have also increased the file size and I know for a fact that increasing works because I did it for my client yet the bot which has full teamspeak permissions cannot set an avatar.
Good to know i'm not alone! and im not the only one with this issue.

Today an update was released and seems to fix the issue.
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
To keep you informed:

yes the latest teamspeak server update produced this issue.

In query mode we previously checked with the query, if its possible to set the avatar by checking both the size of the file which we want to set as avatar and the current set max file size set in the server group by checking max filesize.

withou the query mode, we just try to set it and check the result.
We have now removed the size checks with the query and do it the same way as in no query mode. So upcoming teamspeak server updates wont break this again.

Teamspeak does add new permissions NOT to the end of the permission list, they add them wild in the middle of the list, their list of right ids is autoincremented by 1, so if they add new permissions, all next permission ids will get changed by +1 or more.
This is really bad coding by teamspeak, so we removed the permission check and solved the check in query mode the same way we already do it in no query mode.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!