Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By chicken
Greetings,

When I create a playlist, play a folder, or even select play all music files or shuffle through all music files the bot will play one song then stop.

I created a 2 song playlist and when I play that playlist it plays one song then stops. Both songs play fine individually so the bot can play the files.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
I just tested the playall, playfolder, shuffle all functions, it played song after song without any issues for me.

I think this can be caused by an special character in a filename.
An other user here has recently posted the same issue:

http://forum.ts3musicbot.net/viewtopic.php?p=9998#p9998

I tested 2 mp3 files without any special character (only a-zA-Z0-9 -()[] whitepsace) which worked without any issue.
Thanks for looking at this.

To make things as simple as possible I created a folder named just the letter a
I put two mp3 files in this folder named a.mp3 and b.mp3
I played both individually to verify that they played without issue
I clicked the folder to play it in the web interface and the web interface shows "a/** - Folder " scrolling for the song title
It plays one song then stops.
I made a playlist named ab and included a.mp3 and b.mp3
Playing the playlist plays one song then stops.
Clicking the button to play the next track while the first track is playing causes it to stop playing.

Not sure why it will only play one song, but I don't think file naming is the cause.
Send me your webinterface URL as a private message, I will test this directly on your bot to see whats going on.
I can't reproduce this, for me the full playlist and folder playback is running fine and plays all including songs.
Should no longer occur with the current version.

TS3MusicBot system files version 4.6.6.9d (12.09.2017):
* [Discord] Fixed playlist/folder/youtube playlist playback issue which did not go to the next song automatically.
* [TS3MusicBot] Fixed an youtube playback/download issue within ipv6 networks.

(Version went just online since there were still problems. 13.09.2017 22:10 Uhr UTC+2:00)

Please check whether it is running.
Thank you for fixing what you said was not broken. I requested a refund and you removed my license from my account and did not refund the purchase. I am going to give you the opportunity to do what is right and refund my purchase. I would highly advise you not underestimate your average customer.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!