Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By Mars
Alrighty so I have a couple questions about how this bot works exactly. Am I able to connect with it to multiple Teamspeaks whenever I want or is it dedicated to just one teamspeak? I saw that you can play music from youtube but am I able to play playlists from YouTube or use an online radio station to play my music as well? Finally, how difficult is it to setup and change the music when needed?
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
One private license can run up to 3 bots connecting to one teamspeak server.
You can change the target teamspeak server all the time as often you want.
You can play youtube links (single songs) and also playlists. Radio playback .pls, .m3u and any other radio station format works, also you can search in the build in shoutcast browser and look if you can find your wanted radio station directly there.

Setup (recommended on linux) is very easy.
To make it even easier, you can also use the webinstaller in your account panel, add a SSH2 Server connection to it and let it install a bot on your given server with 1 click.

Music can always be changed, over the chat (clickable links ob the chat file list), chat commands or over the webinterface. Fast and easy.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!