Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By pandacombo
Hello i have a question , i did buy the bot yesterday and i cant figure out how i can setup that damn web interface ... i did enter the ip port and a custom Query login ... and still it shows me that red error .... maybe some one might be able to explain me what i have to enter where ? would be a big help
Attachments
Ts3bot.PNG
Ts3bot.PNG (20.14 KiB) Viewed 2478 times
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
In this form you have to put SSH2 Server Login data.
By default thats root and a password with port 22 (default ssh2 port).
You don't enter teamspeak related stuff there! This login data is to create a ssh2 connection to a vps (virual private server) running debian or ubuntu for example.

So you need a small virtual linux server with debian or ubuntu or centos running, rent from some provider to be able to use the webinstaller.

If you don't have anything like that and you don't intend to rent one somewehere, you need to get your TS3MusicBot hosted by a provider.

Dor example our own hosting: www.musicbot4you.net
Or one of our hosting partners from the hoster list (ts3musicbot.net -> hoster list).
This way the peoduct runs as a service for you on the server systems of the hoster.
By pandacombo
So you want to tell me that i did buy the bot for nothing cause it dosent work ? it says it works on windows 10 and now it dosent ? i hope you are joking :D cause if not i would like to get my money back , i dont pay for a product that dosent work like its told ... i did install it on my pc and even that program dosent work , i cant play music even with files in the folder ..... but easy setup as told huh :D ?
By pandacombo
This is the program from the pc ... it says its connecten and i can log into the web through the ip below ... i tried that and even that dosent work as told .. i get no menu or anything just a error that the page dosent exist , i asked my root server provider who told me the port i should use .. still not working
Attachments
Ts32.PNG
Ts32.PNG (228.44 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
By Crypto90
the shown ip below is the EXTERNAL IP (PUBLIC IP), for this you need to open the tcp port 18001 on your router/firewall.

Just click on the shown LAN IP in the launcher, it will open up your webbrowser.
Everything is working as exprected here, its just a missunderstanding of public/external ip and lan ip on your side.
By Crypto90
is the webinterface port 18001 expected from you? why you don't use 8081?
The LAN IP link has to be always accessable if you click on that on the launcher.
for the WAN IP/External IP you need to make sure the webinterface port is open to the public (router/firewall).
By Crypto90
And if you read right, the webinstaller is used for linux machines, we have multiple different ways to run the software. there are multiple sollutions, please don't mix them up.

Webinstaller on the ts3musicbot.net page is not for the windows version of ts3musicbot, the windows version has the windows launcher.
By pandacombo
Can you send me a link to the client I need for the windows version then please? And I use the port cause my root server provider told me that I should use that port
By Crypto90
You rent a windows root server right?
Then you already habe the right version, its the launcher from your picture above.
So you are connected over a remote desktop to your server right?

First click on the launcher on the LAN IP, this should open up your default web browser on your windows root machine and it should show ip the webinterface running and accessable over the LAN IP.

Up to this point everything runs fine on the software side.

You set the webinterface port to 18001, so YOU have to make sure, that this port is accessable from the public, otherwise you can't access the Webinterface from outside. Talk with your server provider if you have problems on this point with opening the tcp port.
In your case the tcp port 18001 has to be open or choose a different port which is open and free to use (not blocked by a different program).
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!