Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By saxxoo
Just installed the musicbot and started it up and updated and all - works great.
Started the launcher, entered the info (already set the teamspeak mode on the website to my server).
I then start the bot and it successfully connect to my server.
However in my server I can see it connecting and instantly disconnecting with the info it stopped or restarting, even though in the launcher it's still listed as successfully connected as the last info.

Quite new with all this so even the little technical skills I got I dunno how to fix this issue.

Any help/inquires are welcome ;)
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
Which version do you use? Windows or Linux Version?
On what kind of system do you run it?

Have you tried to stop it completely and start it fresh again?

If it does not work, send us the client log (webinterface -> logs -> client log). There can exist multiple logs because of multiple start tries.
By saxxoo
I got it to work now, well partly anyway, I created a new bot that worked perfectly.
For some reason the first bot always disconnect when it joins my TS lobby, I can get it join any other channel though.

It's the windows version 1.0.1.2 running on Win 7 Pro.
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
You may try to remove the first one and readd a new one again. It sounds strange that one works, but the other doesn't.

Windows 7 should work fine.
Have you installed both windows redist versions? V2013 and V2015 from the how to install instructions?
By saxxoo
Yes everything is installed as required.

I've changed the first bot to join a specific channel ID since it isn't supposed to stay in the lobby anyway, so I'm past the issue of it disconnecting on connection.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!