Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By pcgamer.bd
hi I'm ruing windows ts3music bot but the bot is not taking my server query login id pass :( when I'm trying to saving the setting its just keep loading and nothing happens!
By pcgamer.bd
wtf admin why u guys not replaying my fucking bot not taking my server query when I'm trying to save the setting its just keep loading and loading any solution ?
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
If it keeps loading, stop your bot and start it again. It should have already saved your data, but it problably needs a fresh restart.

Also look into the console output on the fresh start.
If it freezes on the start, you may need to whitelist your server ip on the query_ip_whitelist.txt of your teamspeak server.
By Crypto90
Please keep a normal voice here in this forum.

Login into your ts3musicbot.net webinterface -> private license tab -> "RESET TS3MUSICBOT SETTINGS" and RESET your settings there.
I think you just messed up one of the settings and a reset of your settings should help you.

After that, start your bot normally without the "-noquery" so it starts in query mode. Next save the query data and make sure the server ip is whitelisted if your bot runs on a other server than the teamspeak server.
By Crypto90
You see what your bot prints out?

Connection refused. Your bot works as expected. Is your query port correct?
Or a firewall blocking it? Connection refused means, the query port is wrong or the bot can't reach the query port.
By Crypto90
You use the windows version? Probably your query ip got already automatically banned from the teamspeak server.
You need to whitelist your public ip (WAN IP), otherwise you can't get the query to work.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!