Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By Fritz
So I just ordered a bot earlier today and when I try to play music, it keeps cutting out and it is really annoying.

I have changed the Teamspeak channel to "Opus Music" and I have also tried some other stuff, nothing seems to work!

Please help me!
By Fritz
I tried using it on my desktop and on my dedicated box, the sound is just as bad on both. It keeps stuttering as if I have bad internet but the bot has no packet loss or nothing!
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
Can you send me your pc and server specifications?
I have no problems on my windows machines but I saw those "lags" every 1 second on some other machines which I could not reproduce till now..

I can also give you a working TS3MusicBot from musicbot4you.net instead if you like.

Can you probably give me access to a windows server which makes such problems, so I could have a closer look on this issue. If you can manage some kind of access for me, write me a private message.

I think this is any kind of "windows service pack" which is not or wrong installed which mess anything up.
By Fritz
The dedicated box runs: Windows 10 64Bit - i7-6700K - 32GB Ram and 250/250 mbps of bandwidth.

My PC is running: Windows 7 64Bit - i7-4770 3.40GHz - 16GB Ram and 50/50 mbps of bandwidth.

As for giving me the music bot from mb4y, I would gladly take it!

As for the dedicated box, the only way you could get access is if we use Teamviewer.
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
Ok please register an account at musicbot4you.net then with the same email as on ts3musicbot.net and pm me you used email. I will transfer your money then.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!