Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By arriej
Posts Avatar
Hey,

Since im not able to update my bot yet. i was wondering if there is away to run off the update notifications. then atleast I can use the bot without being spammed. ive not been able to use the bot for about 2 weeks not because of the notifications.

Thanks!
By philippe
Posts Custom Avatar
@Crypto
Schön wäre schon mal wenn er nur so Jede Stunde einmal darauf hinweisen tut das es ein Update gibt.
Für die User ist es schon ganz schön nervig wenn der Bot alle 30 Sek. teilweise sogar alle 10 Sekunden auf eine Neue Version hinweißt und es ist keiner da der den Bot Updaten kann :/
By arriej
Posts Avatar
Crypto90 wrote:Sounds like a typical user permission mixup problem. Or the user has limited permissions to write.
yeah that would make sence if i was not able to install the bot in the account as well. I initally installed the bot on my own account instead of root. so I have to extract a file as well. and it was never an issue before. :P
But my work around for now is when there is an update start the bot in root. Update it and then shut it down to run on my own account.
just for as long till i find out whats causing the issue
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!