Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By Kiddolioable
Hello,

My music bot randomly stops playing, sometimes for hours, then it randomly starts again. It's got full anti flood permissions and the logs don't say anything at all regarding this. Also, can I set the bot's capture mode to always active? Because I have to keep the sound at 1% and the volume cuts off during low parts. :( Ty!
By Shadow86
Hello,
A post should contain the following information, so we can straight answer your question/solve your problem. This reduces the time needed to solve a problem to a minimum.
  1. Description of the problem:
    • Since when isn't it working?
    • Does the problem occur permanent, frequently, occasionally or when you do an specific action?
    • What do you use while your Problem occur? Youtube / Radio / Local Music
  2. Operating system:
    • Please always write down the complete name of your OS.
    • For example: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, Debian 8.2 amd64
    • 32Bit or 64Bit (on Linux -> uname -a)
  3. Hardware
    • Short list of the Hardware the TS3MusicBot is running on
    • System load (Used RAM, CPU load)
  4. Failed solution approaches:
    • We need to know if you've already tried something to fix the problem.
By Kiddolioable
Description of the problem:
Since when isn't it working? Since I got the bot.
Does the problem occur permanent, frequently, occasionally or when you do an specific action? It always occurs.
What do you use while your Problem occur? Youtube / Radio / Local Music - Doesn't matter, bot's hosted on VeryGames.net

Operating system: Doesn't matter, bot's hosted on VeryGames.net
Please always write down the complete name of your OS.
For example: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, Debian 8.2 amd64
32Bit or 64Bit (on Linux -> uname -a)
Hardware
Short list of the Hardware the TS3MusicBot is running on
System load (Used RAM, CPU load)

Failed solution approaches: I can't really try anything now can I? xD
We need to know if you've already tried something to fix the problem.

There's really nothing I can tell you more than the fact that I rented the bot (it's hosted on Verygames.net) and it randomly stops playblack for hours at a time until I restart it or it starts again randomly by itself. Thank you.
By Shadow86
Hello,

if its hosted on verygames, then please contact them, we do not have access on there system.

The bot wont stop playing while he is playing if all things are right.

especially if you say it stops and starts again after a while or after a restart looks like for me that this is more or less an internet Problem or a Problem of that what are you playing - especially Youtube or Radio.

What do you use while your Problem occur? Youtube / Radio / Local Music - Doesn't matter, bot's hosted on VeryGames.net
I cant see how it couldn't, that's the most necessary answer to see from where may the Problem come from.

regards

Shadow86
By Kiddolioable
Hello,

I understood "what were you using during the issue", sorry. The music is played from .mp3 files I downloaded. I asked other people about this issue and they say it is normal and happens to them too so I don't think the problem is with Verygames.net. Is there a way to set a scheduled soft-restart every tot. hours?
By Shadow86
Hello,
Is there a way to set a scheduled soft-restart every tot. hours
no.

You may can check about, if the songnames have "exotic" special characters that ones can may cause also a "stopping issue".

But if it stops it stops and dont start again. So if it starts randomly again after it stops it looks more like an connection issue.

regards

Shadow86
By Kiddolioable
Hello,

I don't believe it to be exotic characters. The whole playlist plays successfully, yesterday I set it on repeat playlist (which is still bad for me because I needed to shuffle it but I'm running out of options) and it started to repeat, this morning I log on and it's silent again. Every day it's the same issue and I try to fix it over and over, the server I'm talking to is giving me mediocre support at best, telling me to do things like "shuffle + repeat" and fixes that aren't real fixes. Just general indications as if I can't see the "repeat" button. I'm really running out of patience with them.

I can't even log in to my ts3 music bot panel anymore because it's refusing my connection info today. Is Verygames.net even trustworthy?
By Shadow86
Hello,
I can't even log in to my ts3 music bot panel anymore because it's refusing my connection info today. Is Verygames.net even trustworthy?
you may changed your password for the webinterface while it was running? In most case, Stop and Starting (not restart) helps to set the passwort in the right way again.

And yes they are trustworthy.

We will take a look on the repeat thing, maybe we can find something.

regards

Shadow86
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!