Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
Just got music bot hosted through VeryGames.net. Whenever I try to play a link through the bot it crashes. I've only managed to get a 29 second soundcloud link to load through it and play. Otherwise no links play, through the link bar or youtube browser.

It says "Player instance freeze detected. Restarted. Restarting last playback:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHOUnukAR8
This was the 3. freeze in a row. The link will be skipped."

Description of the problem:
What isn't working? Links playing in the music bot
Since when isn't it working? It hasn't worked since we got the music bot
Does the problem occur permanent, frequently, occasionally or when you do an specific action? every single link
Error message (if available)Player instance freeze detected. Restarted. Restarting last playback:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHOUnukAR8
This was the 3. freeze in a row. The link will be skipped.
Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I've been getting the same error message 'Player instance freeze detected. Restarted. Restarting last playback: https/www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3AP-Q91Rc0' for about a week now. It happens for every youtube link. It used to work and be able to play these links but not anymore.

I've tried reinstalling the bot but it still gives the same error.

My web interface 'update' tab has this information:
Newest version is already installed.
4.6.6.2a (18.11.2016)
Client version: 3.0.19.4
Webinterface version: 4.5.9.4
System files version: 4.6.5.6
java version "1.7.0_85" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.6.1) (7u85-2.6.1-5~deb8u1) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.85-b03, mixed mode)
Linux ts3mbot-13 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 #5 SMP Wed Sep 9 17:24:34 CEST 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Would like to fix it otherwise I'll need to cancel the service.

Thanks.
Hi,

No youtube links work, none. The important thing is that they USED to work, last month, now none work, not one single one. Will try getting the bot through a different source, it may be to do with Very Games.
Last edited by Illogicist on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Shadow86
Hello,

on Linux usually behind it:

./TS3MusicBot_runscript.sh -account EMAIL -port 2000 -webif-pw ADMIN_PASSWORD -webif-pw-user USER_PASSWORD -noquery -beta

on windows:

just checkmark Beta

If its a hosted bot:

then it may is not possible to set the betaflag (hosters mostly dont offer it because it can be unstable)
Last edited by Shadow86 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!