Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
Hi,

I've been getting the same error message 'Player instance freeze detected. Restarted. Restarting last playback: https/www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3AP-Q91Rc0' for about a week now. It happens for EVERY youtube link. It used to work and be able to play these links but not anymore.

I've tried reinstalling the bot but it still gives the same error for ALL YouTube/Soundcloud links.

Someone suggested this.... 'Start your bot with -beta. Lets see if the newest version helps you.' but this makes NO sense. How do I do this? Where do I put '-beta'? The bot is started with the click of a button from my account so I have no idea how to 'start the bot with -beta'. Please make suggestions that make sense, it may make sense to you but consider others if you are going to help them.

My web interface 'update' tab has this information:
Newest version is already installed.
4.6.6.2a (18.11.2016)
Client version: 3.0.19.4
Webinterface version: 4.5.9.4
System files version: 4.6.5.6
java version "1.7.0_85" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.6.1) (7u85-2.6.1-5~deb8u1) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.85-b03, mixed mode)
Linux ts3mbot-13 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 #5 SMP Wed Sep 9 17:24:34 CEST 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Would like to fix it otherwise I'll need to cancel the service.

Thanks.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!