Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By Shadow86
Illogicist wrote: ...You answered with 'just checkmark Beta'. I still need to know WHERE, and HOW to do that.
in the launcher where you also start the bot (if its Windows and if you host it by your own)...

The rest of your comments, well instead of continuously spamming and doing multiposts, it would be better if you give us in one post all relevant informations as shown here -> http://forum.ts3musicbot.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1609

so that we know which software your use / where you stuck or if you use a hosted solution, and so one...

So instead of blaming us not giving the right answer and calling our software as a scam, it would be better if you may not ask questions 5 times in the same way with not even half of the information that is needed for, to give you a full qualified answer.

regards

Shadow86
If you would stop continuously giving inadequate answers I wouldn't have to keep asking would I?

Is this launcher in my verygames dashboard? Is this launcher in my TeamSpeak? Is this launcher on my pc? Where is it?

This post is much better now, no? ;-)
Last edited by Illogicist on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Shadow86
If you would stop continuously giving inadequate answers I wouldn't have to keep asking would I?! Also, being rude to customers is extremely unprofessional, it's your job to help and explain things that actually make sense.
Well if your not reading posts i can help you as much as i want.. So that's why i said we need the right information if you only give us half of the information you will never get an adequate answer..., we cant lock in you brain and we'r also not guessing around. So im not rude im just annoyed about you "spam postings / and multiple multiposts".
Illogicist wrote: YOU host my bot because I rent it from you....

I start the bot through YOUR dashboard by clicking on the green button that says START.....

I have the green start button that I use to start the bot FROM YOUR VERY GAMES DASHBOARD....

1. You Say WE host your Bot
2. You Say You Rent it from us
3. You talking about Verygames Dashboard?

IF 3 is correct and you have a TS3MusicBot from Verygames

point 1 is WRONG
Point 2 is WRONG
Point 3 got Answered here already about your "beta question" marked it red now -> http://forum.ts3musicbot.net/viewtopic.php?p=8895#p8895

We are not Verygames! If you think that your on the wrong Forum.

regards

Shadow86
By Shadow86
Im sorry too but it really annoyed me and im a straight person and don't like it being "fake kind" i truly say what bothers me and im the last person who are not say sorry too if i see that it comes to an good end.

So again im sorry too and im glad that we come to an better ending.

We'r working on it but im really wondering, why youtube isnt working for you on a Kernel 3.x because on them it should work flawess.

With Kernel 3 i mean that
"Linux ts3mbot-13 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 #5 SMP Wed Sep 9 17:24:34 CEST 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux "
It isnt so that i only have 1 system ;) i test it on different ones and the dev also have a lots of machines for checking about issues.

I know it wont help, I know that, but as i can say from my point on all my Kernel 3 machines it works.

But we keep an eye on it as soon as we get the new TS3-Client running.

regards

Shadow86
With the linux version, you put the "-beta" on the end of your star command.

With the windows version (native launcher) there is a checkbox you can tick.

With the virtualbox version there is no normal way to enable beta mode, but you can add " -beta" to the admin password field for example. Note the space berfore the "-".
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!