Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By johnmangui
Hello! It's my first time to join here and I have a problem with your new music bot. When I run the program, it says that the client is already starting but the client is just keep on popping but it won't open. What should I do? Thank you
By johnmangui
Description of the problem:
What isn't working? - When I open MusicBot it will just start but it won't open Teamspeak.
Since when isn't it working? Since the day I downloaded it.
Does the problem occur permanent, frequently, occasionally or when you do an specific action?
Error message (if available)
- Everytime I open up the MusicBot. I/someone haven't banned something yet in our Teamspeak server.http://prnt.sc/dzkwqa
Operating system:
Please always write down the complete name of your OS.
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
Hardware
Short list of the Hardware the TS3MusicBot is running on
System load (Used RAM, CPU load)
- http://prnt.sc/dx9bcj

Failed solution approaches:
We need to know if you've already tried something to fix the problem. - None as of the moment.
By Shadow86
hello,

you also tried it with only the ip not a domain?

regards

Shadow86
By johnmangui
Yes, I haven't tried the domain stuff yet because I don't how to do it. Can you please teach me how? Sorry I'm not so good in computer stuffs. Thank you.
By Shadow86
Well i mean instead of using for example:

ts.example.de use 123.123.123.123:9987

So instead of using the name, use the ip
By johnmangui
Oh, okay. Let me contact gameservers first because I just renting a server from them in teamspeak. I'll get back once I'm done talking with them. Thanks
By johnmangui
Hello again! I already used the IP address not the domain, but still nothing have change, still won't open. Please I need your help. Thanks
By johnmangui
Please help me with my problem. Thanks
johnmangui wrote:Hello again! I already used the IP address not the domain, but still nothing have change, still won't open. Please I need your help. Thanks
By Shadow86
Hello,

on this Ip ts79.gameservers.com:9108 is a teamspeak with password. You set the password in the webinterface so the bot can connect?

Its under "settings" -> "Teamspeak Server Settings"

regards

Shadow86
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!