Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By dj3hac
Description of the problem:
General instability. Unreasonable response times to text commands, stops responding to text commands, frequent crashing, almost guaranteed crashing when saving settings in web UI. All under normal operation, noting is really reproducible because there doesn't seem to be a pattern.

Operating system:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Hardware:
AMD FX 6350
Radeon 260x
8gb RAM
This is a mostly idle dedicated server, also hosting the teamspeak server the music bot is connecting to. CPU usage generally sits around 5% and Ram is around 3gb used. My music folder is ~30 gb of mp3 files, the musicbot is set to !playallrandom upon connecting/switching channel, and that's it, nothing fancy.

Failed solution approaches:
I've purchased a license on 3 separate occasions over the years, always coming to support with the exact same issues which were ultimately unable to be solved. I have spent way more time than it's worth trying to fix this already, I don't understand how people have this working properly.
By Shadow86
Hello,

the windows version does make problems on some machines thats right nad we care about that but its heavy for us because it seems even same Windows Versions acting different.

If you have an Dedicated Server you can try our Virtualbox Version (no local Virtualbox should be installed)

That version is a way more stable and it also supports the avatar feature, what isn't available on the Windows Version.

regards

Shadow86
By dj3hac
I was previously using the virtual box version, and I had the exact same issues. However, this was ~6 months ago. I will try it again.

Seems to be working better, will monitor over the next few days. Now playing avatar isn't working.
By dj3hac
I'm not sure if anything specific is causing it, it's happening when I'm away for the night.

Update: The music bot is working most of the time, but will not continue to run for 24 hours. It either stops responding from all chat commands, takes an unreasonably long time to do so, or crash and disconnect completely. I can provide VNC access if anyone wants to poke around on the machine. We are also considering moving the server to linux to run the music bot natively.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!