Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By Kiddolioable
Shadow86 wrote:Hello,
I can't even log in to my ts3 music bot panel anymore because it's refusing my connection info today. Is Verygames.net even trustworthy?
you may changed your password for the webinterface while it was running? In most case, Stop and Starting (not restart) helps to set the passwort in the right way again.

And yes they are trustworthy.

We will take a look on the repeat thing, maybe we can find something.

regards

Shadow86
Hello,
Any luck yet?

Thank you
By Kiddolioable
Shadow86 wrote:Hello,
I can't even log in to my ts3 music bot panel anymore because it's refusing my connection info today. Is Verygames.net even trustworthy?
you may changed your password for the webinterface while it was running? In most case, Stop and Starting (not restart) helps to set the passwort in the right way again.

And yes they are trustworthy.

We will take a look on the repeat thing, maybe we can find something.

regards

Shadow86
Hello,
Any luck?
By Shadow86
What i saw is that the bot after every repeat seems to add an "/" , but for me the bot still repeat it but this "/" may can be a problem on some point (at least 4 times he played the whole music, without any interruptions).

Started playback of all music files in folder '*****//'
Started playback of all music files in folder '*****///'.
Started playback of all music files in folder '*****////'.

regards

Shadow86
By Shadow86
Hello,

unfortunately the dev have to fix it.

i personally think you may can go around it, if your playlist gets a little bit longer, so that he doesn't repeat that often.

regards

Shadow86
By Shadow86
He has already the info, so no needs for an extra ticket.

regards

Shadow86
By Kiddolioable
Hello. It's been a month or two and I'm still having the same issue... Please tell me you guys found something because I keep paying for a service I'm not at all happy with ;-;

Thanks.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!