Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By Moxium
Greetings !

I'm a new customer of TS3MusicBot, and after installed it, i noted various problems :
( I am on a Windows 7 integrale - 64 bits. )

1 - I can't change the avatar of my MusicBot, it is 0 per default, the option "Avatar" in the WebInterface "Configuration" is not even visible at first and to show it, i need to select another one and go back to be able to select it. Whenever i Save the change i've made, the Avatar is set to 0 again.

2 - Big response time. If possible can i allocate more Ram to the software ?

3 - Music is glitching out for the first two seconds it is played.

4 - The "Next" (or >>| ) button in the WebInterface cause the music to stop.

5 - Is it possible to configure a particullar Sound level for a folder ?
By Shadow86
Moxium wrote:Greetings !

I'm a new customer of TS3MusicBot, and after installed it, i noted various problems :
( I am on a Windows 7 integrale - 64 bits. )

1 - I can't change the avatar of my MusicBot, it is 0 per default, the option "Avatar" in the WebInterface "Configuration" is not even visible at first and to show it, i need to select another one and go back to be able to select it. Whenever i Save the change i've made, the Avatar is set to 0 again.

2 - Big response time. If possible can i allocate more Ram to the software ?

3 - Music is glitching out for the first two seconds it is played.

4 - The "Next" (or >>| ) button in the WebInterface cause the music to stop.

5 - Is it possible to configure a particullar Sound level for a folder ?
Moxium wrote: 1 - I can't change the avatar of my MusicBot, it is 0 per default, the option "Avatar" in the WebInterface "Configuration" is not even visible at first and to show it, i need to select another one and go back to be able to select it. Whenever i Save the change i've made, the Avatar is set to 0 again.
Not Available on Windows - Its an only Linux feature

Moxium wrote: 2 - Big response time. If possible can i allocate more Ram to the software ?
check about the dns-servers sometimes they have a bad response time.

It can help to set them to googledns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Moxium wrote: 3 - Music is glitching out for the first two seconds it is played.
File needs to be buffered so yes this can be happen and is normal on the first start
Moxium wrote: 5 - Is it possible to configure a particullar Sound level for a folder ?
What do you mean with that?

regards

Shadow86
By Moxium
Thanks for the quick reply.

Do you have a guide for setting the dns-serveur to googledns ?

Addendum : The MusicBot is unable to play another track after finishing one.
Even if it's a playlist, or a list of all the music in it, it can't cycle through it.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!