Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

By philippe
Posts Custom Avatar
theocrepin62 wrote:
The Commands like : !next !playlist etc... don't work in the discord default txt channel or in private message.
have you add your ID in the TS3Musicbot Settings (under Settings ==> TS3MusicBot Settings ==> admin or User identity)

You must also be in the same Voice channel as the bot!
theocrepin62 wrote:
Or it's write "The following features are only available if query mode is active: Welcome message or sound, autostop if channel empty, channel notifications or radio notifications"
in Discord mode is there no query mode. The Query mode is only in Teamspeak Mode.
theocrepin62 wrote:Where i paste the ip adress for whitelist on Discord ?
you do not need in discord mode.
theocrepin62 wrote:"my ip adress" got blocked for 10 minutes because of flooding.

Seriously i'm the admin, i have spam the next button to next music to the end to test the automatic restart, and i have this message xD
Yes if you send too many requests your IP is banned for 10 minutes. (flood Protection)
theocrepin62 wrote:And an another problem, i have already check "Repeat autostart: 1 " but at the end of the musics, it wont restart the playlist, for information : Autostart: "music/musique".

At startup, the bot read succesfull the playlist, but at the end, no restart of the playlist :/
do you play a playlist or a folder with music file contains?
if you start a folder with music files try:
Code: Select all
music/musique/
Best Regards,
Philippe
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!