HOW TO CONNECT TO A DISCORD SERVER?
Visit this LINK to create a Discord app.
- Give your TS3MusicBot a cool name (can be changed later).
- Select an profile image (optional, you can skip this).
- Click the "Create App" button.
- Copy the shown Client ID.
- Click the "Create a Bot User" button and accept with YES.
- Copy the BOT Token.
- Make sure you disable public bot.
- Scroll down and click the "Save Changes" button! Thats important, otherwhise your created bot is a public bot and not your own private one. It should not get listed in the public Discord BOT list.
Now you have to invite your BOT to your Discord server.
Use this invite link and replace "YOUR_CLIENT_ID_HERE" with your created Client ID:
For private license/If you run the software yourself:
The private license has a form to save the Discord BOT Token and Client ID (up to 3). The Discord TS3MusicBots, if you use 3 bots, they will be limited to connect to 1 Discord Server. If you want to connect multiple TS3MusicBots to multiple Discord servers, please use the commercial licenses.
For commercial license/If you rent your TS3MusicBot from an hoster (reseller):
For teamspeak servers, we normally save "IP:PORT" as a target address.
To let the TS3MusicBot connect to a Discord server, we will save "BOT_TOKEN:CLIENT_ID" instead of the "IP:PORT".
In our example it would be: