Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Publish your webinterface skin here.
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
With the TS3MusicBot 3.9.5 update comes the possibility to create and use skins.
How does it work?

Its simple. With the skin system you can overwrite all files (except .htm and .js) from the original webinterface. The skin system will first check for the file inside your skin folder. If it does not exist, the original file from the TS3MusicBot webinterface will be used.
Example:

We want to create a skin called 'test' then we create a folder for that in TS3MusicBot/skins/ of the TS3MusicBot. Next create a new file called 'version' inside your new created 'test' folder with the content:
Code: Select all
Thats the version of the current skin. The TS3MusicBot will check for updates if the skin name is present in the skin browser and if its the newest version. If not a notification will be shown to update the skin. Then edit the TS3MusicBot/skins/skin.conf file and set:
Code: Select all
skin=test
Or you can change it on the settings page of the webinterface.
We are ready to skin!

Now we have TS3MusicBot/skins/test/ .

The original style.css is located in:
TS3MusicBot/system/webinterface/css/style.css

If we want to overwrite this file we need to provide our file in:
TS3MusicBot/skins/test/css/style.css

The same works with an image. For example we want to change the "NO COVER" image from the player on the right side:
The original file is located in:
TS3MusicBot/system/webinterface/images/no_cover.png

And we can change it with:
TS3MusicBot/skins/test/images/no_cover.png

With this new feature the complete webinterface can be skinned and the main webinterface functionality will still be updateable by us.

If your skin is ready to use for others, post your skin (download link,preview image and a small description) in this forum and we will implement it to the skin browser.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Hi. I have one question. Is there a difference r[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!