Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

By freakyy85
Hi I have a question. How can I set up multiple bots? Because the tutorial in the wiki says 2 times the same port number for the webinterface. (just start two instances with same start stop script just with different screen names.) it confuses me and i dont find that logical.also it doesnt tell lme where in what interface i have to set the new nick of the bot etc. it would be nice if someone could explain me step by step how to set up a 2nd musicbot for my licence.

Thanks! :)

freaky.
By Shadow86
Hi,
How can I set up multiple bots?
If you want to start multiple instances with a private license just change the Port, for example:

screen -S bot1 ./TS3MusicBot_runscript.sh -account EMAIL -port 3000 -webif-pw ADMIN_PASSWORD -webif-pw-user USER_PASSWORD -noquery

screen -S bot2 ./TS3MusicBot_runscript.sh -account EMAIL -port 3001 -webif-pw ADMIN_PASSWORD -webif-pw-user USER_PASSWORD -noquery

screen -S bot3 ./TS3MusicBot_runscript.sh -account EMAIL -port 3002 -webif-pw ADMIN_PASSWORD -webif-pw-user USER_PASSWORD -noquery
where in what interface i have to set the new nick of the bot
After you used the Admin Password for the Webinterface you can change the Nick of the Client under "Settings -> TS3MusicBot Settings"

greetings

Shadow86
By freakyy85
hi. did the following:

#!/bin/bash
screen -S ts3bot -m ./TS3MusicBot_runscript.sh -account my@account.tld -port 8090 -webif-pw pw -webif-pw-user pw -noquery
screen -S ts3bot2 -m ./TS3MusicBot_runscript.sh -account my@account.tld -port 8095 -webif-pw pw -webif-pw-user pw -noquery

But the webinterfaces doesnt come up. also both bots say:

TS3MusicBot: Player instance crash detected. Restarted.
TS3MusicBot: TS3 client could not connect after 3 tries. Retry in 60 seconds. [1.] Check if my.ts.ip is online.! [2.] If the ts3 server is password protected save the password in settings. [3.] The security level of the ts3 server has to be 8.
TS3MusicBot: TS3 client could not connect after 3 tries. Retry in 60 seconds. [1.] Check if my.ts.ip is online.! [2.] If the ts3 server is password protected save the password in settings. [3.] The security level of the ts3 server has to be 8.

1 bot is connected though. but i dont know which. and also if i only run 1 bot it works. also the webinterface of the 1st bot is available just not the one of the other bot.
By freakyy85
ok right now 1 bot #1 is connected and the 2nd bot sits there and says cant connect to teamspeak server. and also tghe 2nd webinterface doesnt come up i tried several different ports.
By freakyy85
now after i started multiple bots if i only start the 1st one the music bot admin group is not set anymore and i cant find it anymore int he settings. i cant scroll down where i can set the music bot admin identity etc.
By Shadow86
hi,

okay great to hear.

If you want to prevent that your configs get mixed up you can use an additional command -number 1,2,3

for example:

screen -S ts3bot -m ./TS3MusicBot_runscript.sh -account my@account.tld -port 8090 -webif-pw pw -webif-pw-user pw -noquery -number 1
screen -S ts3bot2 -m ./TS3MusicBot_runscript.sh -account my@account.tld -port 8095 -webif-pw pw -webif-pw-user pw -noquery -number 2

greetings

Shadow86
By Shadow86
Hello,

come on our Support TS3, then we can take a look on it

greetings

Shadow86
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!