Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

If you need help, post your question here.
To relieve the developers a bit, other user can help here too.
By Mitch
In my control panel i can read the following line:
*With a private license you can run up to 3 bots. Not for resellering! To sell bots use hoster licenses.
Does this mean, I can start 3 bots on the same TS server or can i run the bot on 3 TS servers ?

If i could it run on (max) 3 TS servers, where could i enter the information for my 2nd TS server ?
By Mitch
Thank you for your answer Ronneberg !

If i would like to run the bot on 2 TS servers, i guess i need to create a 2nd account, buy a 2nd license. But i guess i cannot run 2 instances the bot on Windows ?

A bit offtopic, are there successful installations done on a x86/x64 based Synology NAS devices ?
By Ronneberg
Posts Avatar
I'm not quite sure, but i think you will need a new account if you want to have MusicBots on 2 servers. You can run the bot with multiple licenses. If you have a look at the picture, you can see that you have to enter the Licensed E-Mail.
nativ03.png
nativ03.png (278.68 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
A bit offtopic, are there successful installations done on a x86/x64 based Synology NAS devices ?
I don't know if anyone has done that yet. Whether it runs or not depends on the computing power of the device.
ss+(2015-08-18+at+08.35.55).png
ss+(2015-08-18+at+08.35.55).png (20.67 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
I also own a synology nas which is intel x86/x64 based.
A few months ago we installed it on a customers synology nas. We can implement the support for it on the next update.
Before I want to make some more tests on it.
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!