TS3MusicBot is Discord compatible!
User avatar
By theocrepin62
#10262
Hi,

The Commands like : !next !playlist etc... don't work in the discord default txt channel or in private message.

Or it's write "The following features are only available if query mode is active: Welcome message or sound, autostop if channel empty, channel notifications or radio notifications"

Where i paste the ip adress for whitelist on Discord ?

And an another problem, i have already check "Repeat autostart: 1 " but at the end of the musics, it wont restart the playlist, for information : Autostart: "music/musique".

At startup, the bot read succesfull the playlist, but at the end, no restart of the playlist :/

Maybe because the query is not completely configured ?

Best Regards,

Theo
User avatar
By theocrepin62
#10263
"my ip adress" got blocked for 10 minutes because of flooding.

Seriously i'm the admin, i have spam the next button to next music to the end to test the automatic restart, and i have this message xD
User avatar
By philippe
#10264
theocrepin62 wrote:
The Commands like : !next !playlist etc... don't work in the discord default txt channel or in private message.

have you add your ID in the TS3Musicbot Settings (under Settings ==> TS3MusicBot Settings ==> admin or User identity)

You must also be in the same Voice channel as the bot!

theocrepin62 wrote:
Or it's write "The following features are only available if query mode is active: Welcome message or sound, autostop if channel empty, channel notifications or radio notifications"

in Discord mode is there no query mode. The Query mode is only in Teamspeak Mode.

theocrepin62 wrote:Where i paste the ip adress for whitelist on Discord ?

you do not need in discord mode.

theocrepin62 wrote:"my ip adress" got blocked for 10 minutes because of flooding.

Seriously i'm the admin, i have spam the next button to next music to the end to test the automatic restart, and i have this message xD

Yes if you send too many requests your IP is banned for 10 minutes. (flood Protection)

theocrepin62 wrote:And an another problem, i have already check "Repeat autostart: 1 " but at the end of the musics, it wont restart the playlist, for information : Autostart: "music/musique".

At startup, the bot read succesfull the playlist, but at the end, no restart of the playlist :/

do you play a playlist or a folder with music file contains?
if you start a folder with music files try:
Code: Select allmusic/musique/


Best Regards,
Philippe
Einstellungen , bitte helfen.

Moin pandacombo, habe grade nochmal mit Crypto ge[…]

ENGLISH: Everything again via https reachable.[…]

Ts3 Query datein eintragen.

Das Speichern sollte dennoch geklappt haben, stopp[…]