Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

By Hoopless
Hello,

I have been getting issues over and over again with this software. This is also my last time I am buying here a TS3MusicBot. But before I want to go I want to have some answers on my latest issue.

So I did update the bot today and it can never connect again with my TeamSpeak, Yes the VPS is online, YES the TeamSpeak is online, YES everything is correct. Fix your issue!

"TS3 client could not connect after 3 tries. Retry in 60 seconds. [1.] Check if 137.74.166.2:9987 is online.! [2.] The TS3MusicBot has not got banned by someone.
TS3 client could not connect after 3 tries. Retry in 60 seconds. [1.] Check if 137.74.166.2:9987 is online.! [2.] The TS3MusicBot has not got banned by someone.
TS3 client could not connect after 3 tries. Retry in 60 seconds. [1.] Check if 137.74.166.2:9987 is online.! [2.] The TS3MusicBot has not got banned by someone.
TS3 client could not connect after 3 tries. Retry in 60 seconds. [1.] Check if 137.74.166.2:9987 is online.! [2.] The TS3MusicBot has not got banned by someone."

Is is installed correct and no issue before this update.
By Crypto90
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
We can't help that much without any logs or any view on your bot...
Any information if you use windows or linux would be great too, we are no magicians.

Try the following:

Open up your webinterface -> navigate to update.

There click on the red (remove) text on any package but not on webinterface.
Next lets clean the identity, to do this you open /remove6 as your webinterface url.
Example:
Code: Select all
http://your_bot_ip:port/remove6
this will echo out a dot "."

After that go to your server/system and stop the ts3musicbot process and start it completely new.
This is basically a fresh install of 90% of the files, so this should fix any update issue you may got.
By Hoopless
Hello,

So I have dome my things which are that I re-install ts3muscbot but now I've gotten an error with the following issue;
"INTERNAL ERROR: given path is not a directory (webinterface)."

How to fix this issue simple and fast?
youtube

Schauen wir uns an.

Der Vollständigkeit halber antworte ich hierz[…]

If nothing from above solves your issue, I can con[…]

Web UI not responding to browser

I tried public IP, LAN IP, and letting it bind to […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!